Pages

February 15, 2011

How lucky am I...

to have my own personal professional photographer and even luckier to call her my Sister!
Victoria (aka my sissy) takes all my family photos and even some of my home, she has even been teaching me some of her great photo taking talent!  She has started her own blog where she will be sharing her love of photography, her home and her family that she loves dearly.  You won't be disappointed when checking out her blog! She is a one sweet sissy with a heart of gold and I would not change her for the world!

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful to have a photographer in the family. My granddaughter is taking photo classes in school and I hope she will be able to give me some pointers!

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog ~ please stop back by often! I'll be visiting your beautiful blog here quite often as I love your style of decorating!

    That dough bowl in your last post is great!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete