Pages

February 3, 2011

My treasured Dough Bowl

 I found this one in an antique store about 10 years ago after a long search for one that I could afford for $65.00.  I have used this bowl for fruit and almost anything to do with decorating, it is so versatile. This last Christmas it served as a center piece in my living room. I almost considered getting rid of this a couple years ago when I changed my decorating style but being a country girl at heart I packed it away instead. When I moved into my home last May I decided to change my decor back to my roots and go with farm house style. So out it came and it fits right in.
I am so happy that I kept it!


Check out the Nesting Place for more links on Dough Bowls

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you thought about getting rid of it!! It's beautiful. I linked mine up too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes...glad you kept this treasure! :-)

    ReplyDelete